1. Quick and easy to find a game of your exact preference.
2. All of ChessCube's features including 960, chat, interface and style, watching, pre moves, tournaments, cinema, forums, shop, rapid rematch, etc etc.
3. For bringing us chess. Allowing us to dish out a demolishing to an opponent and feel like you've just played a flawless game, and equally as important, being taught medieval lessons in chess by better players. Especially the bizarre positions that really get you thinking what just happened there.
4. This T-Shirt http://www.cafepress.co.uk/ChessCube.550862183
(go get one, you know you want to)
5. ChessCube has shown continuous improvement over the years and keeps getting better, lots of innovation, a truly great chess site. Lots to look forward to.
1. Running out of cubits, me or the player I'm playing against.
2. Pop-ups (I dont mind adds being visible, but add pop-ups should not obscure information)
3. There are few bad apples. Occasionally you get cheats. Occasionally you get bad sport players who leave when I get my first win, especially when the score is 7-1. Or players who only want to play one colour. Well done for trying to get rid of the cheats.
4. Missing feature: No Exchange / Tandem / Bughouse chess.
5. Missing feature: I would like to enter a match with a rating for that type of match. So a separate rating for each type of chess, including bullet, blitz, bullet 960, blitz 960, and then again for that type of tournament. Then have an overall weighted average rating to encourage you to work on all aspects of your game.
Many thanks to all involved
ChessCubes biggest fan