FAQ

login problem

<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Re: login problem

Dear Kanten,

Here is my dose to get connected, first one that I think that is going to work better is waiting. The most common reason is that server is getting full and cannot answer to your request of login in. If this happens just wait, and try it again later. Since your browser most likely will have a thing about ping or ping out and it won't try again until the first request gets pinged out. This might take around 5~10 mins sometimes.

Other problem might be that with the bad weather your internet connection gets worser and you lose packages more easily. But I would stick to first option. In some cases the server itself bans your ip for some time if you fill it, trying to connect with different browsers while you are already trying at one and not getting connect and so on. This are automatic bans that should be just for some time around 10 mins to 2~3 hours.

Now if the problem is always the same you can try to see if your pc or browser has installed any new software that could cause problems with flash or with your internet, specially if it is new antivirus, some block flash from internet pages.

Ok, I think I have found your problem and instead of just copying it here and trying to explain I will put it here, http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-9214 ... -load-help . Try continuing those steps.

I forgot to say that if you have a dinamyc ip on a pc that usually don't shut down this problem might occur, I am one of those too. ^_^; I hope you can connect to chesscube after doing that.

If you don't like me putting other sites to solve the problem I will rewrite and explain how to do it later. Now I am a bit tired to explain it all. I think it is quite well explained.

Regards Xabier

PS: Always at your service.
<<

kabina1

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:45 pm

:dance: :-O ilove chesscube too much but always show me logging error oh sad some times i wait untill two or three hour i fear that my mind will not be mad for this problem please as quick as fix this problem thanks
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Dear kanina1,

Have you tried the link I have posted before, there is quite a nice solution to what might be happening to you. You should look at that.
If it is not and you can see/use any other flash webs I don't know what your problem might be. I hope it is not some strange kind of problem, you could check antivirus + firewall. Lastly I hope it is not due to pc resources being full. Maybe you could need more RAM but I don't think that is the case.

Let's hope that you get to connect again soon.

Regards Xabier.
<<

Reecemaxwe

Bishop

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:51 am

I have a problemo :-P Stuck on ''logging in 2/2 (81%) ..Tried at different browsers.. nothing..
<<

warzoneking

Pawn

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 am

Reecemaxwe wrote:I have a problemo :-P Stuck on ''logging in 2/2 (81%) ..Tried at different browsers.. nothing..

me 2 (6) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( (e) :clap:
<<

golubix

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:17 pm

I have the same problem. I constantly get log in error : "Logging in stage 2 of 2 (0%)" and can't log in. It happens only on my home computer while it works on other computers away from home. It also happens on different computers at home. It has worked fine until seven days ago and since then login fails. I tried with IE,Chrome and Firefox and and it never works. I also tried deleting browser cache, restarting browser , log in with different accounts , reinstaling browser.

This is freaking me out. I can't see any successful web site that has this sort of errors. Awful.
Previous

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages