FAQ

Changed Email - Validation

<<

dragonmm

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Changed Email - Validation

Hi there,

I cannot validate my e-mail. I changed email in my Profile. It should be sent a validation email, but didn't. I checked the email address. It's ok. I then clicked resent validation email... Passed one day now, still no validation email arrived... How can I validate it? My email I want to validate a windows live mail(like xxxx @ windowslive. com). I changed it through my profile. I also checked the settings in my Hotmail and it's ok for recieving emails. Also checked junk and spam folders...No mail there also.

I also saw the topics in this forum for the same issue and says the same ways I tried. Please can u validate it? I also sent the email to validate @ chesscube. com.

Still no reply from validate @ chesscube. com, bugs @ chesscube. com...
Can any moderator see it and validate it?

Thanks in advance!
<<

dragonmm

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Re: Changed Email - Validation

Ok finally after one day waiting i recieved 40 email verifications...(LOL)
<<

crazychri

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 am

I have the same problems and i waited until today for more than 3 days for this mail.
and there is still no e-mail for my validation.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:36 am

crazychri wrote:I have the same problems and i waited until today for more than 3 days for this mail.
and there is still no e-mail for my validation.

Try the suggestions here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=37
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

crazychri

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 am

i have the same problems and now i didnt know what i should do!
<<

sweeney

Pawn

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

I suffered this problem too. Would have been nice to chat in the help room. I think those players waiting to be validated and guest sign ins should be automatically signed into the help chatroom and be allowed to chat.
ChessCube PLAYERS MATE IN OBSCURE POSITIONS
Get the T-Shirt here http://www.cafepress.co.uk/ChessCube.550862183
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Good evening everyone,

I hate to repeat myself about this thing I hope Sansen can just erase the repost of topics of these kind and just let this one since I think that he/she got the problem solved quite ok.

Any moderator could post this post I put here as a posible candidate to solve problem issuing email validation. Link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2235

There are a lot of topics like this one about email validation and I really think that the one in the post I have put got it solved quite nicely.

Regards Xabier.
<<

ishtc

Pawn

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 am

dragonmm wrote:Hi there,

I cannot validate my e-mail. I changed email in my Profile. It should be sent a validation email, but didn't. I checked the email address. It's ok. I then clicked resent validation email... Passed one day now, still no validation email arrived... How can I validate it? My email I want to validate a windows live mail(like xxxx @ windowslive. com). I changed it through my profile. I also checked the settings in my Hotmail and it's ok for recieving emails. Also checked junk and spam folders...No mail there also.

I also saw the topics in this forum for the same issue and says the same ways I tried. Please can u validate it? I also sent the email to validate @ chesscube. com.

Still no reply from validate @ chesscube. com, bugs @ chesscube. com...
Can any moderator see it and validate it?

Thanks in advance!
<<

christian_02

Pawn

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:04 pm

I cannot validate my account why? I cannot play :( can you please fix it immediately! you're urgent reply will be highly appreciated! thanks!
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Good day,

Instead of just posting could you try something like in the above links. If you are posting due to not being able to get emails after trying those methods, replay here. Since I will not pay attention to people who ask over and over the same thing that already got answered previously in the same topic and in a lot of other ones.

Regards Xabier.
Next

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages