FAQ

ChessCube Referral System (CCRS)

<<

susanch

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: ChessCube Referral System (CCRS)

Well, at this stage all you can do is trust CC - nobody is forcing you to do any referral work for us and our particular requirements

you gave me all the reasons not to be part of this sytem EVER with that sentence alone, not to mention the rest of the post :))
which is probably fine with you, as you only need regular people to help cc grow. (which btw it will only happen in your dreams :) )

you shouldn't tho, take things at a personal level.
my only purpose with the previous post was to express what would make me and others like me, promote cc, which is authority in terms of tracking.

i've seen your same attiutude with someone else also on a thread, so .. just sayin, you might take things to a personal level when you shouldn't.
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 pm

susanch wrote:
Well, at this stage all you can do is trust CC - nobody is forcing you to do any referral work for us and our particular requirements

you gave me all the reasons not to be part of this sytem EVER with that sentence alone, not to mention the rest of the post :))
which is probably fine with you, as you only need regular people to help cc grow. (which btw it will only happen in your dreams :) )

you shouldn't tho, take things at a personal level.
my only purpose with the previous post was to express what would make me and others like me, promote cc, which is authority in terms of tracking.

i've seen your same attiutude with someone else also on a thread, so .. just sayin, you might take things to a personal level when you shouldn't.

What are you talking about?! :S How was my post at all taking things on a personal level? In fact, it is you that is entirely making this a personal thing. I just stated the practical reality of the situation - that at this stage, because a third-party cannot access our system, all a referrer can do is trust the data we provide them. For some reason you then launch off into thinking this is a personal attack on you.

To make it even clearer: if you think ChessCube is going to somehow rob you of your legitimately earned cubits or crowns, and demand 3rd party tracking to stop this robbery, you should not participate.

And by the way, based on results so far, normal people are in fact successfully inviting others, so please take your pessimism, negativity and overall personal attacks elsewhere. Thanks!
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello Sean and everyone,I have just tried my referral link of chesscube,just tell me how is it??;)

http://bit.ly/mychessb >>> this is just my one of my page in my chess blog,that one page is mainly about CHESSCUBE;)( on how should be get registered)

you can also see my blog and follow and subscribe to POSTS and COMMENTS by clicking here >>> http://bit.ly/chessblog

Hope you all like it..
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

moamenz

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:12 pm

great site like like like like :-d :) :clap: :dance:
<<

pezelj1

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Hello dear chesslovers, i m realy sorry to waste your time reading this, but i need some help and i do not know how to get it. I lost my pasword with my real account "pezelj" and i went to reset it but i never got confirmation from chesscube, and i m little woried about it. I suppose you can see, that i send that request three times already, and if you know why i did not get any answer jet please answer me here. Thx, chesscube fun Pezelj
<<

farty

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:46 pm

how get your url?????????????????????????????????????
<<

farty

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm

how get url?????????????
<<

farty

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:52 pm

<<

farty

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:55 pm

<<

buki82

Bishop

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:47 pm

How do I refer someone to ChessCube?

all rady ,I had invite many a new player. like this
I can write, only when I'm online in chesscube forum...!
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News