FAQ

Validation Email

<<

arms

Pawn

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 am

Validation Email

I keep hitting to send the validation email to myself and it never happens. My filter is not high and my email provider does not blacklist your email address. Please get this out to me when possible.

One thing I dislike about your website is that without the validation email I cannot speak in private chat with moderators. I wouldn't have taken this to the forums, but I'm completely locked down from speaking with even the moderators to receive assistance. Please help, thank you! :)
<<

morningfields

Pawn

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Re: Validation Email

Same thing here - no validation e-mail.

I've been waiting for it about a week now.

I've checked everything (spam, junk, I've added ChessCube to my safe-senders list) and still no e-mail.

Please help!
<<

forge

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 am

Please change your email address to gmail or hotmail(create one if you do not have one already) in order to complete validation easier; You can do this by clicking on your username -> edit settings -> account -> email (change).

Once you have done this, resend the validation request and click on the validation link in the email you will receive.

And besides, as per my experience you will get validation email within 5 min of you would have hotmail id! :-d

Thanks! ;)
<<

kkkifloman

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:54 pm

same problem here , cant validate , no e mail arived , plz help , my mail is :
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 am

Dear forge,

Could you just see the issues they have had in gmail and in hotmail I have tried to help these people resolve the issues with hotmail and gmail. Please you can see other posts that these two have writen in before trying to make fun of them. I would redirect them to viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2235 , as they have already done.

Regards Xabier.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages