FAQ

Challenging someone to a game

<<

reaperx

Pawn

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 am

Challenging someone to a game

Idk bout you guys out there or girls, but I have a difficult time challenging someone to a game. Someone says friend them then challenge them but I don't even see that option. There has to be an easier way to do it. Its ridiculous. It should be easy just find someone you want to play against click their name and it should say challenge to a game instead of al these other ridiculous options.
<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Challenging someone to a game

ok how it will irritates u when some random play challenges pops when u r doing some thing else in chesscube,,,thats why the system is like this,,,and i dont find any difficulty in adding friends and playing wid them,,it is so easy,,,,ask "how to add friends and challenge them?" in help-begginers room i will help u
<<

reaperx

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 am

but you should least have the option for the challenge. Why add to friends why can't you just challenge them. It will be easier and faster. And alright if someone does challenge you you could have the option to decline it.
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 am

Good evening Reaperx,

You have the option to decline it but it can be bugsome if you are playing a bullet game or with few time in longer timed games. People can use it to distract the player while if it is just for friends it is usually more secure since normally a friend will not do it.

If you want to play anyone just use the seek graph or ask for friend, I personally think it is more nicer this way although I would love to have some more improvements like rotating table's and so on where people that are watching the game can actually replace one of the players, the one who loses.

Regards Xabier.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages