Leading video lecturer, International Master Andrew Martin, brings you a powerful opening against almost any standard opening sequence by White - Opening Suggestions for Black II (Part 2 of 2). Play 1...g6, 2...g7, 3...c5 to turn the tables on your opponent. White tries many different ways to combat Black's dangerous opening weapon, but nothing really dents Black's simple rollout.
- 4.dxc5 - Black gambits the pawn
- 4...Bc3+ - hobbling White's pawns
- 4...Bc3+ - White plays a beserk attack
- 4...Bc3+ - White plays like a maniac
- 4.Nf3 - White plays a quiet game
- A passive Symmetrical English
This is a fun and easy Video to watch. You gain high-level training from a senior chess master. No DVDs, no shipping fees! Simply download your video into ChessCube Cinema via the web and you can be watching Opening Suggestions for Black II (and I) in a few minutes!