Sicilian expert GM Chris Ward recommends dynamic lines for Black against all of the anti-Sicilian systems. Ward blasts holes in systems favored by many club players!
Chapters include 1.e4 c5:
- 2.Nf3 d6 3.c3
- Closed & Fianchetto Systems - 2.Nc3 & 3.g3 / 2.g3 / 2.Ne2 / 2.b3
- Grand Prix Attack - 2.Nc3 & 3.f4
- 2.Nf3 d6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4 Nf6 5.f3
- 2.Nf3 d6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Qxd4
- 2.Nf3 d6 3.Bb5+ / 3.c4
- Smith-Morra Gambit & Wing Gambit
The Foxy Openings Series is a timeless collection of Grandmaster openings explained simple enough to comprehend at any level. These videos will improve your rating, give you a greater understanding of all the openings and is recommended for all levels.